If you’re looking for North Myrtle Beach Real Estate, or North Myrtle Beach condos for sale, here are nine reasons why calling North Myrtle Beach home is a great idea, and North Myrtle Beach condos for sale can represent a great opportunity and deal on your primary or secondary home.
- Boasting a warm climate, North Myrtle Beach boasts miles of beachfront. If you like water sports, sailing, or fishing, you can’t beat it.
- Did we mention the weather? 215 days of sunshine a year with an average temp of 74 degrees.
- If you’re a golfer, there are more than 100 golf courses around the area. Because of the mild temperatures, you can golf year-round. For the junior golfers, there are more than 50 mini-golf courses.
- South Carolina has the 9th lowest taxes in the country.
- There are plenty of things to do in or around North Myrtle Beach, including festivals like the Blue Crab Festival, Beach Boogie and BBQ Festival, Oktoberfest, Mayfest on Main, Little River Shrimp & Jazz Festival, and Wine Fest.
- Where to Retire magazine recently picked it as one of the best low-cost cities for retirees.
- Cost of living is well below average, which means more affordable North Myrtle Beach Real Estate homes than most parts of the country.
- There are 1,800 area restaurants, which means there’s literally something for everyone.
- For the arts crowd, there are 8 live theatres totaling 11,577 seats.
Whether you’re looking for North Myrtle Beach Real Estate, or North Myrtle Beach condos for sale, Myrtle Beach is a great place to call home.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.