With so many Myrtle Beach real estate options to choose from, you need an agent that will aggressively and knowledgeably market your Myrtle Beach property.
- Ordering a “FOR SALE” sign to be placed prominently on your property.
- Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
- Submitting your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service for immediate exposure to the real estate community.
- Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
- Featuring your property with pictures on the following internet websites:
- Your very own YouTube video of your property
- Holding open houses when appropriate, and advertising them to present your homes to Realtors and their buyers.
- Sending an email out to in-house database of prospects
- Mailing out postcards when appropriate.
- Contacting your neighbors to promote the property.
- Asking clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.